Ta’ kull ġimgħa se nkunu qegħdin ngħaddu l-messaġġ tal-Fondazzjoni għal-Logħob Responsabbli permezz tal-programm Kalamita. Grazzi talli ssegwuna.
Lejn edukazzjoni ħolistika kontra l-vizzju tal-logħob
Tkompli l-Kampanja Edukattiva fost aktar studenti tal-Primarja.
Il-Fondazzjoni għal Logħob Responsabbli #RGF torganizza wkoll laqgħat ta’ diskussjoni ma’ studenti Universitarji u ġenituri ta’ tfal f’livell Primarju dwar ir-realtà tal-problema tal-vizzju tal-logħob fis-soċjetà tagħna.
Għamlu like u share fuq il-paġna tagħna ta’ facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RGFMalta/
Call for online submission of tender
Responsible Gaming Foundation
European Social Fund – 02.061
The Responsible Gaming Foundation notifies that:
Online submission of tender for TAKE ACTION: Against Problem Gambling in Malta – Tender for the provision of Research Project – ESF.02.61- RGF 001, will be received on the date and time indicated below.
Tenders are to be submitted ONLY on (http://www.etenders.gov.mt).
Up to 10:00 am on 25th April 2018.
No participation fee is required.
*Advertisement appearing for the first time
Tender/quotation documents are obtainable from the Electronic Procurement System (http://www.etenders.gov. mt). Registration is required in order to make use of this website. Maltese economic operators need to be in possession of their Organisation e-ID in order to access this website. More information is available from the FAQ section of the same website.
Economic operators interested in participating in these calls for tender are urged to take note of the workshops being organized by the Department of Contracts. During these workshops, simulations will be carried out so that economic operators familiarise themselves with compiling and submitting their tender online. More information is available in the tender document.
The public may attend during the opening and scheduling of tenders at the time and date specified above.
Fondazzjoni għal-Logħob Responsabbli
Fond Soċjali Ewropew – 02.061
Il-Fondazzjoni għal-Logħob Responsabbli tixtieq tavża li:
Offerti elettroniċi fuq is-sit (http://www.etenders.gov.mt) għall-‘Ħu Azzjoni – Kontra l-problema tal-logħob tal-azzard f’Malta – Dokument tal-offerta rigward proġett ta’ riċerka – ESF.02.61- RGF 001, jintlaqgħu fil-ġurnata u l-ħin indikati hawn taħt.
L-offerti għandhom jintbagħtu online BISS fuq (http://www. etenders.gov.mt)
Sal-10:00 am il-25 ta’ April 2018.
Id-dokumenti huma mingħajr ħlas.
Id-dokumenti tal-offerti/kwotazzjonijiet jistgħu jinkisbu minn fuq l-Electronic Procurement System (http://www.etenders.gov.mt). Trid issir reġistrazzjoni sabiex isir użu minn dan is-sit.
Operaturi ekonomiċi Maltin jeħtieġ ikollhom l-Organisation e-ID sabiex ikunu jistgħu jidħlu f’dan is-sit. Iktar informazzjoni tista’ tinkiseb mis-sezzjoni tal-FAQ tal-istess sit. Operaturi ekonomiċi li huma interessati sabiex jipparteċipaw f’dawn is-sejħiet għal offerti huma mħeġġa jieħdu nota tal-workshops organizzati mid-Dipartiment tal-Kuntratti. F’dawn il-workshops, operaturi ekonomiċi jkollhom l-opportunità sabiex isiru jafu aħjar kif għandhom jikkompilaw u jissottomettu l-offerti tagħhom online. Iktar informazzjoni tinsab fid-dokument tal-offerta.
Il-pubbliku jista’ jattendi waqt il-ftuħ u r-reġistrazzjoni tal-offerti fil-ħin u d-data msemmija aktar ’il fuq.
Vacancy: Project Coordinator
Jobsplus Permit Number: 107/2018
The Responsible Gaming Foundation invites applications for the post of Project Coordinator within the Responsible Gaming Foundation.
The chosen candidate must be able to oversee and manage the effective implementation of an ESF Project entitled ‘TAKE ACTION: Against Problem Gambling in Malta’ in accordance with the applicable European Social Fund (ESF), EU Rules and National Rules and to work in a team so as to support the project leader in integrating the different aspects of the program with the respective entities and team members.
- Applicants must be in possession, of a recognized post-graduate (Masters) degree, at fVlQF Level 7 with a minimum of 90 ECTS/ECVETS or equivalent, in Management Studies, European Studies, Business Administration, Accountancy, Public Policy, Law or Creativity & Innovation or an appropriate, recognized, comparable, qualification, plus one (1) year relevant work experience;
- or in possession, of a recognized first degree, at MQF Level 6, with a minimum of 180 ECTS/ECVETS or equivalent, in Management Studies, European Studies, Business Administration, Accountancy, Public Policy, or Law or Legal Studies, or an appropriate, recognized, comparable, qualification, plus three (3) years relevant work experience.
- Qualifications at a level higher than that specified above will be accepted for eligibility purposes, provided they meet any specified subject requirements.
- Moreover, candidates who have not yet formally obtained any of the above-mentioned qualifications will still be considered, provided that they submit evidence that they have been approved for the award of the qualifications in question, or successfully completed the necessary ECTS/ECVET credits, or equivalent, taken as part of a recognized MQF level program of study, as required in the aforementioned eligibility criteria or higher, by the closing time and date of the call for applications.
- Qualifications and experience claimed must be supported by certificates and/or testimonials, copies of which should be attached to the application. Scanned copies sent electronically are acceptable.
- Original certificates and/or testimonials are to be invariably produced for verification at the interview.
- Applicants must have at least one year of experience working on ESF and ERDF projects. Two references are to be included with the application form.
Duties required for this post:
- Manages the effective implementation of the project in accordance with the applicable European Social Fund (ESF), EU Rules and National Rules.
- Develops work plans including the setting of tasks, deadlines, and monitoring and summarizing progress of the project.
- Undertakes all necessary training as requested/required by the Managing Authority (MA) for the successful implementation of the project.
- Participates in meetings as requested by the Project Leader.
- Works closely with the Project Leader and provides leadership to the team involved in this project.
- Holds bi-weekly project review meetings with managers assigned by Partner entities to initiatives under the project identifying progress, risks, issues, and action required.
- Supports the Project Leader in the holding of the Steering Committee responsible for providing direction to the project.
- Observes all provisions of the Manual of Procedures and any other publication issued by the Managing Authority relating to ESF generally and the project specifically and liaises regularly with the Project Leader, Project Partners and other stakeholders regarding day to day management.
- Makes optimal use of all available tools for the successful implementation of the assigned project, including the Structural Funds Database (SFD) and any other necessary software as directed.
- Prepares progress and any other project related reports as required, and uploading of information on the relevant programs.
- Liaises with the Department of Contracts (DoC) for the implementation of procurement procedures in relation to assigned to initiatives under the project, including the compilation of Tender and Quotation Documents, the coordination of Selection Processes, and any other related duties.
- Liaises with project partners and relevant stakeholders for the coordination of the activities that encompass the project.
- Coordinates the administrative work in relation to the project, liaises with all the stakeholders involved, and organizing meetings with all parties concerned as necessary and as instructed by the Project Leader and Managing Authority.
- Coordinates promotional activities and content information materials for the project, in accordance with established regulations and procedures.
- Monitors the costs, time schedule and quality of work performed, and proposes suggestions and possible implementation, for better performance of the project.
- Verifies all the works carried out against submitted invoices, authorizes the processing of payments and coordinates with the Project Leader in the processing of these payments.
- Reports on a regular basis to, and/or as directed by Project Leader and other governing entities regarding the progress of the projects and the disbursement of funds, together with any issues and risks which may affect the successful completion of assigned projects.
- Meets the target disbursement value set by the Managing Authority.
- Carries out other duties as may be determined by the Project Leader.
By the closing time and date of this call for applications, applicants must be:
- Citizens of Malta; or
- Citizens of the other Member States of the European Union who are entitled to equal treatment to Maltese citizens in matters of employment by virtue of EU legislation and treaty provisions dealing with the free movement of workers; or
- Citizens of any other country who are entitled to equal treatment to Maltese citizens in matters related to employment by virtue of the application to that country of EU legislation and treaty provisions dealing with the free movement of workers; or (d) any other persons who are entitled to equal treatment to Maltese citizens in matters related to employment in terms of the law or the above-mentioned EU legislation and treaty provisions, on account of their family relationship with persons mentioned in paragraph (a), (b) or (c); or (e) third country nationals who have been granted long-term resident status in Malta under regulation 4 of the “Status of Long-Term Residents (Third Country Nationals) Regulations, 2006” or who have been granted a residence permit under regulation 18(3) thereof, together with family members of such third country nationals who have been granted a residence permit under the “Family Reunification Regulations, 2007”.
- Have the ability to communicate in the Maltese and English Language;
- In possession, of a recognized post-graduate (Masters) degree, at MQF Level 7 with a minimum of 90 ECTS/ECVETS or equivalent, in Management Studies, European Studies, Business Administration, Accountancy, Public Policy, Law or Creativity & Innovation or an appropriate, recognized, comparable, qualification, plus one (1) year relevant work experience; or
- in possession, of a recognized first degree, at MQF Level 6, with a minimum of 180 ECTS/ECVETS or equivalent, in Management Studies, European Studies, Business Administration, Accountancy, Public Policy, or Law or Legal Studies, or an appropriate, recognized, comparable, qualification, plus three (3) years relevant work experience.
- Applicants must be of conduct which is appropriate to the position applied for (applicants who are already in the Malta Public Service must produce a Service and Leave Record Form (GP 47); those applying from outside the Service must produce a Certificate of Conduct issued by the Police or other competent authority not earlier than one (1) month from the date of application and state whether they have ever been in Government Service, giving details).
- Applicants must be eligible to take up their due appointment, in terms of points above, not only by the closing time and date of this call for applications but also on the date of appointment.
- Prospective applicants should note the requirement to produce MQRIC recognition statements in respect of their qualifications from MQRIC, or other designated authorities, as applicable, as per provisions applicable to this call for applications.
- Due consideration will be given to applicants who, besides the requisites indicated above, have proven relevant experience; be in possession of the ECDL certificate, and possess experience in implementing/coordinating EU projects will be considered an asset.
Please send a Covering Letter and a detailed CV on email@example.com and/or send the documents by post at:
Responsible Gaming Foundation
Closing Date: 13th April 2018
Meta u għalfejn għandek iċċempel 1777?
Qed tbati mill-vizzju tal-logħob?
Meta u għalfejn għandek iċċempel fuq in-numru 1777?
Servizz imħaddem mill-Fondazzjoni għal Logħob Responsabbli għal dawk kollha li sfortunatament qegħdin imissu mal-vizzju tal-logħob!
Żur il-paġna tagħna ta’ facebook u għamel Like + Share.
Vacancy: Call Centre Operator
Jobsplus Permit Number: 115/2018
The Responsible Gaming Foundation is looking to employ a Call Centre Operator on a full-time basis to join its Call Centre Team working on its Helpline 1777.
The Call Centre Operator will be working on a shift basis assisting people with gambling difficulties, relatives and also members of the general public.
Requirements for this post:
- Preferably an O’ Level standard of education.
- An excellent team player and a positive can-do attitude.
- Well organised and flexible.
- Have a strong working relationship.
- Fluent in English and Maltese.
- Good communication skills in person, via email and over the telephone.
- Be computer literate.
Experience is considered an asset.
Please send a Covering Letter and a detailed CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or send the documents by post at:
Responsible Gaming Foundation
Closing Date: 29th March 2018
Alternattiva għall-vizzju fuq it-TORĊA
Illum fuq il-gazzetta t-#TORĊA nagħtu ħarsa lejn wieħed mill-proġetti mill-Programm għar-Responsabbiltà Soċjali Korporattiva #CSRP iffinanzjat mill-Fondazzjoni għal Logħob Responsabbli #RGF. Il-Proġett #SIĠĠIEWIFC. Nipprovdu alternattiva għall-vizzju tal-logħob!
Agħmel LIKE + SHARE fuq il-paġna tagħna ta’ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RGFMalta/.
RGF visits Qormi Primary School
Il-Fondazzjoni b’paġna speċjali fuq it-TORĊA
Paġna li se tkun qiegħda tagħti ħarsa lejn proġetti, attivitajiet u informazzjoni minn professjonisti fost oħrajn.
B’hekk kunu minn tal-ewwel li ssegwu din l-informazzjoni, kemm fuq il-gazzetta u kif ukoll fuq in-‘news portal’ bil-Malti #INEWSMALTA.