Jobsplus Permit Number: 115/2018
The Responsible Gaming Foundation is looking to employ a Call Centre Operator on a full-time basis to join its Call Centre Team working on its Helpline 1777.
The Call Centre Operator will be working on a shift basis assisting people with gambling difficulties, relatives and also members of the general public.
Requirements for this post:
- Preferably an O’ Level standard of education.
- An excellent team player and a positive can-do attitude.
- Well organised and flexible.
- Have a strong working relationship.
- Fluent in English and Maltese.
- Good communication skills in person, via email and over the telephone.
- Be computer literate.
Experience is considered an asset.
Please send a Covering Letter and a detailed CV on email@example.com or send the documents by post at:
Responsible Gaming Foundation
Closing Date: 29th March 2018
Leave a Reply
Your e-mail address will never by shared.